Glass Surfing all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, so I've had my bearded about 10 months. She's just about a year old now but for about a month now, all she does is glass surfing. I take her out of her tank every day to run around, but she even "glass surfs" on my walls, she'll lay on my chest for a bit, but then she just goes right back to running around and "surfing". I've changed her diet a couple times, gave her new things in her tank, put her tank back to how it was....all her Temps and UV are correct. She also seems to always want to be in her tank. When I try to take her out, she does what she can to get back in. What do I do?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Go over the basking temps and the UVB -- brand and bulb ? coil or tube ? Where in the tank -- basking temps what are they and how are you taking them ? NO stick ons please

Toothlessbeard

Original Poster
Temps for basking are around 110*F, and cool side is at 82*F average. I believe the bulb I'm using is a T5 10.0 but it could be T8, it's from Zoomed. I just changed it about 2 months ago and I have a Solarmeter, which reads around 5.6 in the basking area. I use probes and a infrared temp gun for temps. so I know those are all correct. I took her outside for a while today and she ran around for a while, now she's chilling quietly in her tank. could it be that she still has a lot of energy from brumating? she was sleeping for almost 2 months so it could be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom