Swollen of limps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again,

Had a major concern with my 8 month yr old red dragon. Have basking 103-105 an using reptisun10 t5h0 along 75% of the enclosure. But took a few pics legs look swollen to me. An don't know why no injury an with low platforms inside enclosure. Wouldn't cause this. Maybe was my old reptisun 10 18" bigger tube. Wasn't giving enough uvb. Really concerned an can't figure it out.
full
full

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. He's beautiful! He looks good to me. Sometimes when they shed on the limbs they look swollen but they are not.

Feetlover01

Original Poster
destiny1998":28qzu2l4 said:
Hi. He's beautiful! He looks good to me. Sometimes when they shed on the limbs they look swollen but they are not.
Thank you! Not sure on its sex yet. But could be a female. Was feeding last few days an legs just looked off to me. I changed out the reptisun 10 with newer t5 smaller tube. Hoping this will help. This guy isn't a fan of greens don't know what am do. When gets to adult size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom