Yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! So my beardie has been looking a little more yellow lately (legs and front of his tail specifically) and I'm unsure if this looks like something he should be seen by a vet for or not. He's been acting normal otherwise and will be 3 in August. Is it possible for dragons to gain more color even at this age? Or is this a problem? And if so, is there anything I can do for him until I can get him to a vet?
I can also take more pictures if that will help.
111075-2644582275.jpg
111075-2936434588.jpg
111075-1176185436.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That just looks like natural yellow color. Maybe changing a bit due to oncoming shed. I don't see anything to worry about.

brizzyscene

Original Poster
Thank you both! I ended up panicking and taking him to the vet before I got any replies 'cause I was leaving the state soon whoops. Should've calmed down and waited instead of spending money for the vet to tell me the same thing lol but thank you both for replying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom