Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys hopefully this is in the right forum I have a beardy who is chubby hes not the greatest eater of salads like he should be hes been that way sense I rescued him vet said he could use some exercise here & there now I cant just let him walk on my rug kitchen floor or lawn but i have heard about walking him on the sidewalk & I highly highly disagreed I mean there could be anything on the surface & if its hot he could get burned I'm thinking the only way would be having him chase dubias but he is a ambush predator where he sits & waits for his meal to come to him

Any ideas are welcome

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Let him run your LR--- just watch him so he doesnt get under stuff like couches or tables some where it would be hard for you to get him out of - they like to sit in window sills or on the back of couches chairs etc -- they will get exercise running around the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom