Bearded dragon with upper respiratory infection

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What is the strength of the Baytril solution that the vet prescribed to you? You are using a saline solution with it, correct?

DracosMama

Original Poster
The strength is 2.27% per ml.. she gave me a total of 1 ml ... And she ep instructed me to put 0.01 mL of Bay trail with 5 ml of saline..I have left 0.7
.. he weighs about 14 g now but on his paperwork she has down 10 g that was when I originally started bringing him to the vet which was over a month ago.. I really need to know how to do the nebulizer treatments if I'm not doing it correctly I feel like I'm wasting it I just don't feel like 0.01 mL of Bay trail to 5 ml of saline is going to be strong enough to help him but then again I'm not a vet so that's why I reached out in hopes that maybe you could guide me in the right direction, also I asked about your website I tried to get on there and order Bay trail, and it said that you guys don't have any right now that I could reach out through a message to y'all which I did two days ago but I have not got a response back yet, if you don't have any on your website if you can instruct me a place where I can buy some without a prescription I would greatly appreciate it.. because to pay $56 for one ml of Bay trail is crazy to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom