Bathing a Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemur

We have a 2-month-old beardie who is already struggling with relocation stress, and we think he may have gotten poop on himself. He isn't fully comfortable with his surroundings or being held yet (we've had him for about 2 days), should we give him a bath or no? If yes, how do we bring him to water without stressing him out more?

While feeding him water, I put a little bit on his back and he seemed to like it.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No baths for now -- use a spray bottle w/ warm water in it and spray him --- drop water on his nose and let him lick till he stops --- your just going to stress him out more w/ the bathing --- make sure his UVB is up to par NO coils and basking temps are 105-110 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer --NO heat mats NO heat rocks and NO colored bulbs please - if you need more help please ask
the two MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE TANK are the UVB and basking temps cannot stress that enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom