Reptar is worrying me:/ any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakaina

My beardie Reptar is worrying me! The last few days he's been acting strange..he's been sleeping in the middle of the day for the last week and the last two days he's been glass surfing..he been gulping or swallowing alot..I took him to the vet and they said he was super healthy even did a stool sample which he had something but got his medicine. His lips are like super white/pink and I'm just scared he's sick or I'm not doing something right. His setup is good..I stay on top of cleaning and Temps...he licks the same thing 4 or 5 times..I'm going to include photos. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated thanks!
111037-6370459078.jpg
111037-2089618.jpg
111037-6678422084.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Sounds like hes got spring fever wanting out -- how big is the tank ? And hes got a milk mustache--- its shed

Dakaina

Original Poster
He will be a year old August 14th. He has a 55 gal. I tried to take him outside to day to get him out in the sunshine and he flipped out and went poo all over me...I brought him right back in and gave him a bath. I changed his tank around after I cleaned it just to give him something new. Thank you so much for letting me know its shed....I thought he had mouth rot or something horrific. I want him to be happy and healthy. Thank you for easing my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom