Literally poops everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandstorm poops everywhere and anywhere. She will not poop in her cage (but sometimes she does) but she will poop everywhere else I give her puppy pads and she poops on them but one or two hours later she'll poop again (and its small poop). (One time she even almost pooped on my friend :|) I take her out a lot, and always get the puppy pads, but its hard becuase i wouldn't be a good owner if i kept her in her cage all day.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It can be tough while they are young and tend to go more than once per day. As they get older this gets easier as they tend to go once every day (or less). Keep trying with that routine and she will eventually get the idea that there are certain spots that are for pooping and will return to them to go. Darwin likes to go on a utility door mat (black rubber bottom and fiber on the top like you'd see in an office building). That is easy to clean because I can just hose it off and set it in the sun to dry. They are cheap too so I have a few. I think he likes it because he can wipe on it a bit because of the texture.

SPandS

Juvie Member
I adopted a male about a month and a half ago who not only went everywhere but ran through it and smeared it everywhere. I'm not sure how long he had to deal with it with his past owners but I clean it up as soon as I see it. I'm not sure if that helped but he seems to now go in the same area of the tank most of the time but actually stopped making a mess with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom