My new baby bearded dragon isn’t eating or moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguelr18

I just got my baby bearded dragon 2 or 3 weeks ago and I’m a new owner and have no idea why he is acting so strangely. He was fine when I got him and we have the proper heating and a big enough tank and was moving and acting normal until I put in Calcium stand and a stick on Hamic so he can based in ever since then he stopped moving he stopped eating and he’s just genuinely stopped doing anything I’m very worried because I don’t know what this means it’s Barely going to be April so I doubt he’s going to be in hibernation right? I need to know what’s going on

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
please post pics of the tank and his lighting-- the lighting in the tank controls the behavior and over all health - https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post
Keep the dragon hydrated -- either by dropping water on his nose or giving by syringe but if you do that do it VERY SLOWLY so he does not aspirate -- put in a little at a time --
what are his basking temps ? they should be 105-110 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer No stick ons they are inaccurate -- UVB NO coils please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom