Progress in her recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio’s recovery is coming along. She isn’t stable by any means but her strength is slowly returning. Over the weekend between week one and week two Dio had started getting herself comfy with a cute little wiggle. While this seems to be normal for most beardies, she never done it before.
She doesn’t need me to encourage her to move around (picking her up and putting her down until she started walking), now she crawls around with her belly off the floor. Dio use to never do anything in her enclosure, now we are finding her in different spots and my dad has noticed this a lot.
Her mouth rot and tail rot has started to disappear. The dead part of her tail has fallen off but she is lucky to have about 98% of her tail intact and healthy. She is due for a major shed in the following days or week(s) which is probably from all the nutrients and food. Some of the due to shed area is around her nose and that’s good. Her lips at the “point/tip” of the head have stuck shed thaT might actually come off with the second layer.
I am pleased with the current signs of recovery but she still has a long way to go before she’s at a stable condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom