Treating beardie with baytril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayda

Hello all,

My 4 month old female was given baytril for a mild respiratory infection on Friday I’m just wondering what I can do for her while she is taking it, she’s a bit under the weather - end of tail is dark and not eating/drinking as much. Still moving around but sometimes a bit sluggish and “blah” lol... She was given 0.03ml twice a day for 14 days, she weighs about 47 grams. I heard probiotics like reptaid would work but the pet store doesn’t have any of it and also doesn’t have bene bac either. What can I do for her in the mean time?

Any advice would be awesome, thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She is still quite small. I hope she feels better soon and the meds work. I would focus on dripping water on her nose to lick up. Keeping her well hydrated will help her system while on the meds. You can also try some probiotics if you want to. Soy based non dairy yogurt may be helpful. You can also get Reptophilus here https://bug-de-lite.com/Item/Reptophilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom