My beardie hasn't pooped in over 3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imxaaliyah

My beardie is about 1 yr and a half, and she hasn't pooped in a little over 3 weeks now, I've tried to give her baby prune food with a little bit of olive oil and I've also tried giving her baths. She's also been eating very small amounts of food :( what should I do

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What have you fed her? Any insects bigger than the space between her eyes? Please post a pic of her and the lighting you have in her tank UVB -- what are her basking temps and how are you taking them? NO stick ons they are inaccurate
Karrie
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on the XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post

imxaaliyah

Original Poster
I've feed her, dried meal worms, grasshoppers and crickets, bell peppers, cilantro, mint leaves and collard greens. i use a ceramic heat lamp and a repisun uvb bulb and stick on thermometer that came with the tank

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You need a bright white basking bulb that keeps temps 95-110-- w/out it they will not start the digestion process and temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer ---CHE's are ONLY good for keeping temps in the tank warm when its winter etc --- they are not to be used for basking lights -- what is the UVB your using ? NO coils they are inadequate -- we need to get this fixed ASAP
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom