yellow fungus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new beardie owner, and recently purchased a hatchling.
I have had him for 2 weeks. Does this look like yellow fungus?! He's going to the vet tomorrow, but i want to prepare myself. Does anyone have any suggestions, or opinions?!? HELP IM SCARED FOR MY BABY! I tried to add photos, hopefully you can see them. I'm concerned most for the spot on the bottom left of his head.

Ellentomologist

Hatchling Member
Hello,

I do not see any yellow fungus in that picture. I do see a very good picture of his third eye! Good for you for getting him to a reptile vet, btw. A lot of people don't.

Thanks,
-Ellen

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hey there, that's his natural color and he's beautiful ! Don't waste money on a vet visit unless he's really sick. Give him time to settle in and get used to his new life before stressing him with a vet visit. Here's one of my old pics from when I had babies. I had ones with much more orange + yellow on their heads as well.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29923/full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom