Beardie tail

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Re: Beardie tail

Postby KarrieRee » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:10 am

Well its good its not getting any worse -- maybe its a birth mark?
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Silvally » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:27 am

Perhaps? He's had it for a while and it's kind of grown on him (not gotten larger, but kind of stayed in proportion with his tail). He doesn't get any discomfort it. I hope it is - he seems fine. I appreciate all the help everyone's given me on this. I'm going to keep taking pictures to track it just in case. :)
Silvally
Hatchling Poster

Postby Silvally » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:06 am

Update: I'm taking her to the vet (appointment set for thursday morning) as her breathing has become a bit crackly which I've seen can be signs of a respiratory infection. Hopefully vet will be able to tell me more and if she has a respiratory infection + more about the tail.
Silvally
Hatchling Poster

Postby Silvally » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:49 am

Took her to vet - she has a mild respiratory infection and was given antibiotics for it for 2 weeks and the tail is probably just an injury - said to keep an eye on it for shedding and stuff and apparently shes overweight to lmao I guess I'll have to feed her less. Thanks for everyone's help here, she's fine.
Silvally
Hatchling Poster

Postby AHBD » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:58 am

Thanks for the update, I was going to recommend a vet visit after to check the tail for sure. Hope her R.I is mild and that she gets better ASAP !
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Health