Weird (?) Scales on head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alligaytor723

So my bearded dragon has some very dented looking scales on her head, and I don’t know if it’s something bad or not. It doesn’t ever seem to bug her, she’s only about 2 years old so I don’t think it would be an old age thing, but I’m just a little concerned. She was a rescue when she was a baby so we don’t have much background info on her.
She currently has UVB lighting and a basking light, lives in a 40 gallon tank with a carpet substrate, and eats mostly crickets, super worms, cilantro, kale, bok choy, straw berries and blue berries. She has a water dish and drinks/“bathes” in it often so she isn’t dehydrated either, and she sheds have all looked healthy and come off with no problems. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure that the scales aren’t a problem, and that I don’t need to bring her anywhere for treatment.

Here’s some pictures:
107873-4283127631.jpg
107873-1201415784.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, they can have a few abnormal scales anywhere just like we can have blotches, moles + skin tags. That should not be harmful at all. :)

Alligaytor723

Original Poster
AHBD":3pllqev7 said:
Hi there, they can have a few abnormal scales anywhere just like we can have blotches, moles + skin tags. That should not be harmful at all. :)

Okay, thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom