Beardie won't drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscarthebeardie

I've had my beardie for a little over 2 years now. About a year ago she stopped drinking completely, not even in baths. She seems to be fine and healthy but it's just a little concerning. I mist her cage to get her to drink that way but I'm still worried she isn't getting enough water. If anyone knows what's going on I'd be very appreciative to know and help her.

McBeck

I bet it's getting all the water it needs, based on what you said. I have only had mine for a month and a half. I do the misting on her, as well as on her vegetables. She has a dish of water in her enclosure, I've never seen her drink out of, and only once out of her bath.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Are her poops dry and chalky looking? Does she eat her salads? You can rinse the greens before you serve them and she will get moisture from them and make sure your gut loading the insects- carrots are good for hydrating insects -- also horn worms are good for hydrating too
Karrie

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Mine is going on 7 months, and has never taken a drink in his life. He gets all the water he needs from his greens & num-numz, and excretes a LOT of excess water with feces. Beware the flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom