Normal poo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrugg9

This is picture of a very fresh poo but it looks different than his poo normally does. Does this look healthy? Last night he had a runny urake also with very little poo after an hour or 2 of pooing before hand which looked normal.
107426-8130024806.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It doesn't look too out of the range of ordinary. One-off odd poo's aren't generally concerning until they become recurrent. Lots of things can change the consistency and make up of a stool, including stress, food content, time available to bask, etc.

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Dkrugg9":mnsngupo said:
Last night he had a runny urake also with very little poo after an hour or 2 of pooing before hand which looked normal.
It can also look a bit different/strange if they go twice within a short time (as it appears he did).
Good that your monitoring; too soon for concern. :wink:

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
When ZaRDoZ goes, it's always accompanied by a LOT of water, and he's never taken a drink in his entire life. It's all from the juicy bugz & fresh greens he eats, and normal to excrete extra water along with stool. Note however that this is different than diarrhea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom