Another poop Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

velvettte

I know this isn’t normal.... suggestions on fixes?
106959-2438498661.jpg
106959-9009334035.jpg
The second one was during outside time.
Stats: UVB 10.0 T8 tube; on top of mesh with reflector ( yesterday bought a new one in case the reflector was the issue); Basking light 150w UVA - both up in end of enclosure; basking temp approx 38-42deg Celsius. Diet: crickets approx 8-10 very 2-3days, daily access to yellow squash, bak Choy, carrot and carrot tops, celery tops, wombok, parsley.

LimKH

Tbh, it doesn't look normal. How old is he/she? How big are the crickets? You should actually cut down the carrots as they can be really harmful. Feed it as an occasional treat. Calcium powder? Multivitamin?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How long has it looked this way? My guess is that it's an upset stomach and may be transient. It could certainly be diet related so you may want to test out some tweaks there and see how it goes. How far is the T8 above the main basking area? The mesh top may be cutting the output quite a bit so it may be best to put it inside the mesh or move to a T5 which is a bit stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom