Questionable Poop......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Can anyone help me out? I know this is absolutely disgusting, butttt my beardie's poop looked like this today, which I haven't seen before. And it smelt AWFUL like REALLY REALLY AWFUL!!!

It seemed to be very runny too. Can anyone tell from the pictures below, if this is something I should be worried about?

106729-4444914954.jpg
106729-781469201.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Do you still have it ? I would take that in to the vet for a test--- if it is smelling that bad my guess its parasites- -- call the vet if you have one if not I can give you a website to find one in your area - ask the receptionist if you can drop off a fecal sample for parasites test-- also what are your basking temps and how are you taking them --- what kind of UVB are you using brand and bulb please
www.https://arav.org/
Karrie

shewholuvsreptilez30

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1hwejh8z said:
Do you still have it ? I would take that in to the vet for a test--- if it is smelling that bad my guess its parasites- -- call the vet if you have one if not I can give you a website to find one in your area - ask the receptionist if you can drop off a fecal sample for parasites test-- also what are your basking temps and how are you taking them --- what kind of UVB are you using brand and bulb please
www.https://arav.org/
Karrie

Unfortunately, I already threw out the poo. My basking temps are 92-95 throughout the warm side of the cage, 100 for the basking spot, and about 80 for the cool side. I am using the ReptiSun 10.0 for the UVB and a 100W for Basking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom