Opening mouth, and having spasms, almost seizure like

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend got a bearded dragon awhile back, and when he first got her she was very very small. She was young, but seemed very small for a juvenile beardie. He had to force feed her because she wouldn't eat, she didn't have stress marks very often, and seemed comfortable with him. One day, a little part of her tail dropped, probably less than a centimeter out of no where. His setup was good, everything was good until a little after a month from when he got her, she started having spasms with her mouth wide open, then passed away. He got her from a pet store so maybe she was already sick, but I've always been curious if anyone has an idea of her death?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Her tailed dropped off ----?????? Like how much of her tail? It could of been tail rot which means the infection crept up and got into the organs---- that is the only thing that comes to mind
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom