A little worried any advice would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, I agreed with what you said about averages but just added a bit that was left out. Most dragons lay more than 16 eggs at any given time after the first clutch. I raised them for a long time myself + knew other breeders personally. I simply stated a fact after you questioned the validity of the person that these babies came from when the O.P stated they were from the same clutch because you thought they wouldn't lay that many.

Marnie

Original Poster
I dont mean to upset any one, but this is my girls. When they had just hatched . I trust the people that bread them . ( I may be stupid but I dont see why they would lie to me . But as you can see they are still so cute ??
106002-5492714024.jpg

Marnie

Original Poster
106002-5492714024.jpg
I got my girls from a private breeder . And I dknt mean to upset any one . But they where really from a clutch of 26 x

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Look at those cuties ! And no one is upset with you at all, I know for a fact that a clutch of 26 is very common because most of mine were in that range and more like I mentioned. We won't go off topic anymore, that was just a little back + forth for a moment on me + Mr. Spectrum. :) We all want to see Jodie + Stacey's progress. Keep updating as often as you like + with any questions that you have. :)

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Marnie, I'm not upset in the least. I said, "a little skeptable" (i.e. skeptical--it's an old joke :) ), which means I was dubious--having some doubt. I've gotten a lot of questionable statements from breeders lately--perhaps my shields are up. I fact-checked myself before expressing any opinions, and relayed what I found.

You have 2 nice pets, with several agreed possibilities for their size difference. Enjoy them.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They are both very cute! You can have two from the same clutch & one do very well while the
other one doesn't do as well. I think some may have something to do with calcium levels at the
time of laying or when the egg developed, etc.
I am glad you took the other one in, he deserves a chance!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom