Dobby scraped her chin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiXX

Hatchling Member
Code:
100805-9287441526.jpg
. As you can see on picture Do by scraped her chin. We have a rabbit run for her but she rubs her face along it. We really like letting her out in the sunshine but have numerous big birds including sea gulls flying around so don't want to let her free roam, just wondering if anyone has constructive advice.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That doesn't look too bad. Darwin has scraped his chin like that before (on sidewalk). Try applying some raw/unpasteurized honey or plain neosporin to help it heal and to protect it from infection and it should be OK.

DiXX

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you, I'll try that. . I'm not sure whether to try and get some perspex to put on inside of the rabbit run and leave the roof as it is so it's not like an Oven and she'll still get uv from the sun, or leave it as it is and hopefully she'll stop rubbing up against it and just enjoy laying in sunshine, don't get much sun here in Liverpool you would think she'd enjoy basking in it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom