My first beardie Marley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellz24

Marley is my first beardie she is 7 months or younger help on age would be great., but how does she look my wife Keeps promising to take her to the vet but never does so I work on the road and it’s really hard for me to get any time off.. she’s not sick her poop stinks lol but here’s some photos tell me approx age anything any admiration lol photos are here as a baby and photos in dark and her basking from today be sleeping just was taken she’s active eats really good kale collards cabbage watermelon apples carrots loll great diet bathes every day almost lol
103463-9372074143.jpg
103463-7743996060.jpg
103463-1940013548.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum-- Marley looks thin-- are you feeding her any bugs? Like dubia roaches or crickets? I would suggest you cut cabbage out of her diet- staple vegies are mustard collard and turnip greens- gr beans - squash yellow butternut zucchini- fruit can be offered no citrus! Her main diet should be bugs-- she needs the protein and the bugs should be dusted 5 x per week w? calcium D3 - vitamins 2 x per week-- she needs bugs fed 2 x per day as many as she can eat in 10-15 min-- can you post pics of her tank and lighting please
Karrie

Kellz24

Original Poster
103463-1795910616.jpg
103463-7564200079.jpg
103463-9240677864.jpg
103463-3089178754.jpg
So yes I feed her dubias, superworms and hornworms occasionally, mealworms occasionally also... lightning t5 h/o hood basking area up to 110 degrees

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
A temp reader meaning a infrared heat gun? Tank looks nice and you have a good UVB- the screen mesh is it a wide hole mesh screen or fine mesh? If its fine I would look at getting it inside the tank- even tho it is a T 5 and a strong bulb the UVB can be obstructed by the screen -- if you could get it inside the tank approx 10-11 inches from her basking area it would be better for her- other wise she looks good --
Karrie

Kellz24

Original Poster
Screen is fine mesh... I will get it mounted inside
103463-2157081850.jpg
She loves her veggies l, speaking of when do I transfer her to full time veggies?? According to the pet store she is around 7 months

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Its great she is eating them already--- she needs her bugs up until a year - eventually you will start feeding her bugs only 2 times per week still dusted w/ the calcium and the vitamins alternating between the 2 - and her salad every day---
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom