Baby bearded will not eat and barely moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had my bearded dragon for 3 days now. He’s very small just a baby and the first two days I got him he would not eat, barely even move. I’ve tried small crickets, wax worms, and calci worms and he wouldn’t eat any of them. Yesterday he seemed to be acting even worse so I tried blending some of his proteins veggies an fruit in water and I got him to eat a small bit from a syringe. This morning I tried a wax worm and a couple calci worms, he had interest in the calci worm at first it looked like he tried to take a bite at it but he missed and stopped trying and I’m worried I’m not sure how to get him to eat live foods. Also through all this he barely moves unless I move him (which usually at this point is just to try and get him to eat). His humidity is at 35% and the cool side temp is 80-85° and the basking zone is usually about 105 and he is in a 20 gallon tank for now while he’s small

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=249501 might help

Need also a detailed run down
- lights (basking and UV) , exactly what are they , how are they installed and the lighting schedule
- temperatures (basking spot, warm zone, and cool zone) and what are using to measure these
- substrate
- diet and feeding and supplimentation schedule you have been told to give and who advised you
- is it sharing a tank with another reptile ?
- are there other animals in the house ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's better to stop making multiple threads and just keep it all in one thread so all the information is there and we can see what's been said already. That way you dont have to keep repeating answers.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom