Normal poo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhvee

Hi, all! We're approaching the 2 week mark with my 6-month-old baby now, and he seems to be settling in quite well (his belly has been clear of stress marks for a week now). I've been trying to get him to poo in the bath (with seeming success), but that's made it a bit difficult for me to determine if his poop looks normal or not, what with the warm water and him moving around breaking up the stool most of the time. Luckily (unluckily?), today I was out for Mother's Day and returned home a bit past his usual bath time, so he went inside of his tank for the first time.

(Warning: incoming poop photo.)

104301-8643060205.jpg

Does his poop look normal? (I will note that he's currently shedding and has just been introduced to turnip greens in his diet this week -- he was purely on collards last week, if either of these factors might influence his poop.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom