Drogon Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I' know i just overreacted about Drogon in another thread, but something came up again. Drogon just fell off his basking rock on to the cage floor. It's not a big fall( a couple of inches maybe), but he fell on his back. He had been basking and i believe, he went to step off his rock, and accidentally fell over, and wiggled himself up. Do you think he's okay? He's not black bearded now, but do I need to watch for anything? I just took him to the vet a few days ago, but if I need to take him back, I will(they may think i'm crazy but If it's for Drogon). Has anyone else have there beardie fall of their rock?
Sorry, i freak out easily, I'm still new to owning reptiles, so I don't know what he can handle as far as falls, of course if it were somewhere taller it would be a different matter, but it was only his rock, and he's 5 years old so he's not a baby.

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
he will be fine, my baby beardie fell off of his basking log a couple times and he maybe fell like a foot from the ground.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree that he'll probably be fine with such a short fall. They're pretty tough =). Look out for a black beard or lethargic behavior but my guess is that it may have just surprised him at the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom