Watery poop! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

My 9 month old bearded dragon poops maybe once every two days. She doesn’t like fruit or veggies, she is only fond is collard greens, endive greens, and escarole. She has been eating a lot more greens lately. But her bug consumption is pretty similar everyday. 1 hornworm, 4 superworms, about 10-15 large crickets which are gutloaded with Repashy superload, cricket gel, and occasionally greens. Her poop has always been a little watery around the edges, but solid brown and large solid white urate. However, now there is quite a bit more water surrounding but the brown and white seem completely normal. I’d say there’s about a teaspoon of access water surrounding it. I wasn’t too concerned as I thought it was just access water, but her babysitter while I’m away was really concerned. So I thought I would post her. Should I try to eliminate the hornworm? She really likes them and is a great source of water, but is it too much? She doesn’t drink or anything, just bugs and greens as a source of water.

(Don’t have any pics currently)
Thanks in advance :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Her diet sounds great---- and yes hornworms are good for treats and a good source for water -- I wouldnt change a thing-- its not a big deal for extra water to come out -- and it lets you know she is hydrated
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom