Ultrasonic pest repellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently had a major issue with flies and purchased a NO PESTZ ultrasonic plug in device. I have been trying to find out if it will harm my BD. I have read that it will not and that it may. He will not be in the same room with it. Does anyone have any experience with them? As much as these flies are driving me insane, I do not want to harm Falcor in any way. Hes my buddy and one of my kids. I do know that it WILL bother his bugs, but they are in my basement, in which the door is almost always closed and only get brought up at feeding time, so I'm not really worried about them.

Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Another person who's been conned. Those ultrasonic pest repellents are worthless.

If it actually emits sound it might really annoy you dragon as they have a different range of frequencies to us humans, if it's "loud" to her hearing it may cause permanent deathness at those frequencies.

Jackie0527

Original Poster
My mom bought them and they work for her, that is why she got me one. But if it could hurt Falcor, I will NOT use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom