Beardie Keeps Pooping And Peeing On Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Yeah How Can I Prevent My Beardie From Pooping And Peeing On Me?
Just Right Now 5 Mins Ago I Had Her On My Pants And She Crawls Up To My Shoulder, I Think Nothing Of This Then I Feel Something Wet I Look At My Shirt, And There Is A Trail Of Pee From My Pants To My Shoulder :puke: . So Yeah She Has Pooped And Peed On Me Like 8 Times Already And I've Had Her For Only Like 1 Month And A Half. She Is 4 Months Old

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It gets easier as they get older and go less frequently. It's best to handle them after they've gone if you can. They tend to learn from routine so you can set them in an easy to clean area for a while, maybe offer breakfast or a warm bath (if they like it) to encourage them to go. Then let them free and handle them. If you can get them used to going around the same time each day, it's less likely they'll go outside of the routine. It's not foolproof and it works better with older dragons, but it helps.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Yeah... not pleasant
We have a joke at our house that when one of ours goes, he is considered "safed" (for handling) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom