tumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

austina

Hey all,

I wanted a second opinion on my beardies, Flapjack.
She is normally fairly healthy and active, but is in brumation currently. She is around 2 years old and inhabits a ~55 gallon tub with basking temps of 110-120 and a 10.0 ubv tube.

She has what looks like a lump under her chin, and since she has lost a little weight during brumation (it's been stable for weeks now) it definitely is uneven and concerns me. The lump is very soft, and almost feels like a liquid. I am planning on taking her to the vet soon but wanted a second opinion before taking her.
103847-75306786.jpg
103847-6306516821.jpg

Thanks for any feedback!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I can't see anything under her chin that would be a red flag issue to me. She's beautiful and looks perfectly healthy to me.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I also see nothing out of the ordinary other than she is quite beautiful and, looks extremely spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom