Scab on the beardies back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
98775-3416114682.jpg
Anyone know if this is a bite from something? He seems to have 2 dont mind the white i was kinda at it to see if it was hurting him but it did look more like the one on the right. My gf said she seen them a few weeks ago and they havnt gotten bigger, why she decided not to let me know about it idk. He still seems active and is eating well and hes is actually starying to look healthier than he ever has since i swithced to repashy supplement a few weeks ago for all my animals. Just hope its nothing serious and just a scab.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Possibly some areas that are about to shed. Keep a close eye on them though. It's a good sign they aren't getting bigger, but monitor that. If they start to look more wounded or the areas are expanding then I'd have a vet take a sample to test it for a fungal or bacterial infection and treat accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom