Keeping new Dragon happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laylac123

Greetings my daughter and I just received our new bearded dragon he’s five months old his name is Lorenzo I will try to post a picture of him and his tank we got him from Carolina custom dragons walking by his tank on and off yesterday and today I know he’s about to shed because I can see that his entire back is gray he has only been here for three days but it just kind a looks depressing what are they supposed to do all day I’m getting a leash for him as soon as possible so we can take him outside and let him out and about more trying to not feel with him that much since he is so new can’t help but feeling like he’s just stuck in that tank ,...
101986-9445274374.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He will be fine -- just be careful when taking him out side make sure that leash he cant get out of because if he sees a bird fly over it may freak him out and he will be running for cover to hide since birds are a natural prey and instinct will take over --- I had Hiccup out the other day my LR curtain was only partially opened and he saw something out the window i am assuming bird flew by and he was off me off the recliner onto the floor running for a place to hide in a flat instant- so just to be warned -- they are quick and I dont want you to loose him outside-- what kind of UVB do you have set up in your tank --- it looks really nice
Karrie

Laylac123

Original Poster
Thank you that’s not the completed picture the completed picture is even nicer because he has bamboo all along the tank our lighting is perfect ,...got everything from Carolina custom tanks , temperatures are rockin thanks for the advice and I know they’re quick Layla also has a cat he’s just waiting for him to get away So I’m continually worried about that

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes please lock your cat up if hes stalking ---- I have 4 cats but are pretty good --- they are used to him (Hiccup) but I still never leave him unattended w/ them
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom