Normal pores??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
no. But they are junked out. I don't know a hole lot about this topic, so go look at some other similar posts (there are plenty) :wink:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Those don't look too bad but may be starting to get a bit plugged up. Usually some warm soaks help to soften that waxy buildup and clear the pores a bit.

beardedlady1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":66ygl07o said:
Those don't look too bad but may be starting to get a bit plugged up. Usually some warm soaks help to soften that waxy buildup and clear the pores a bit.
@CooperDragon I trust your input the most. You have never steered me wrong lol I did a soak and pulled them slightly and they came right out like a loose tooth. I hope thats ok.. I didn't get bit so I assume that was ok he also didn't blackbeard me OR hiss lol Whatcha think?? will he live? Or did I done F up? Were they "suppose" to pop out like that?? Three actually fell out but one fell down the drain :lol:

92959-108964546.jpg

92959-7506344709.jpg

92959-1083898330.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Perfect. The bath loosened them up a bit. Looks much better now. I think of it a little like ear wax I guess. No harm done =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom