Yellowing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanton589

Hey all! My beardie named Sparta has been in our home for 2 weeks and 1 day. He had some major relocation stress but seems to be adjusting finally!! He devours crickets like crazy and loves his greens of all sorts! We are working on making his viv much better (new uvb light set up, more climbing and hiding spots, better gauges, etc..) He has been shedding for about 5 days now. (turns white and then sheds) He has shed his tail and begining to shed legs. I believe two have fully shed if I remember correctly. Oh and he is about 2 months now from what I was told at time of purchase.. They just said he was under 2 months.. Anyway, question! If you look at the base of his tail, at the part where his back leg meets his body and the front leg on same side, they appear to be yellowing.. Now he has orange and yellow patterns on his back and tail, but these just showed up over a 24 hour period. It is hard to see in the pic but I took about 20 with different settings and that's about the best I could get! Is he getting sick or does it appear to be his normal patterns coming through as hes growing? He's been a bit jumpy lately but I'm assuming its due to shedding and not wanting messed with while hes growing. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks all! :)
102769-7543437406.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom