Lethargic and has no appetite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericgee29

Like the title states, he's very lethargic kinda just basks all day with his eyes closed (Droopy like).Appetite is non existent, I have had to force feed him all bugs just so he does not loose any weight. I'm giving him oral calcium as given to me by a vet for two weeks now and changed his uvb to a 10.0 instead of a 5.0 I had for four months. My concern is he has seemed to gotten worse since the vet visit two weeks prior. I'm worried it's pinworms or coccidia but he seems to be pooping fine with no runny poop just normal looking. He is about 50-55 grams and nearing 9 inches about 4 months old.Is that a normal weight and size distribution for his age? Basking temps are about 100-115 depending on where he is on the log. 70-75 on the cool side and warm side is about 80-90 degrees.

full

full

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would take a stool sample in just to be on the safe side- could be the weather / time of year- mine has been very sleepy but if he is losing weight I would get a stool sample in

Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom