What is this? please :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
I was patting my little darling, I thought do a little check on belly, between her fingers and toes, teeth etc but near her bum I see these little dots - this is the first I’ve noticed it, I didn’t see it 4 days ago but today - so what is this? please :|
98861-5302249789.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you :) what is femoral pores? what do I have to do? please, any signs I should slowly look at? will it heal? sorry :|

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
The tail has to be arched to determine the sex. Put her flat on a table + arch the tail straight up.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
no no no :( but oh well, I will still love him or her, she going be my best friend and class them 'my little darling' :) can they change sex? would he get dominate at me because I'm a male? like when have a dog - you can either be or not a alpha male? as I already been the alpha male when my girl was alive, so he won't get aggressive at mum? of my brother if they try pick him up still ? :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
AHBD":2gefnwbp said:
Looking like a male. :)
Yup, this is the best picture I've seen of Jimmia, to determine what sex. Well It looks as if JIM doesn't like this whole "grabbing his tail thing", LOL!!!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":20las0o6 said:
AHBD":20las0o6 said:
Looking like a male. :)
Yup, this is the best picture I've seen of Jimmia, to determine what sex. Well It looks as if JIM doesn't like this whole "grabbing his tail thing", LOL!!!

thank you :) will she, I mean he lol - will get big? I know depends on her I mean his parents haha :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Genetics has a lot to do with it but, other factors play a big role in the growth of your dragon. Feeding schedules, types of food, well you get the picture, lol!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I’ve had her since the 8th of May 2018, but she was about a month old so she could be about 9 9 and half months :)

POST EDIT

this when I first got her :)
98861-4842042634.jpg

this was about 2 weeks ago :)
98861-5976971672.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom