Not a typical nose plug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kstreiss

So after Nori laid (infertile) eggs I noticed something red Jn both of her nostrils. One went away but I just noticed tonight she is shedding. Before I went online, I hadn realized you aren’t supposed to pull the nose plugs out. So I used a tweezer and one nostril will probably come out on it’s own because it’s lookd normal even though I plucked the edges (oops). But the other one, when I pulled, it was still red and very hard taking up most of the space inside. It was obviously connected on the inside, and she didn’t like me pulling on it. I don’t know why it’s reddish but it’s definetly not normal. I probably shouldn’t pull on it again but do I just leave it? Any idea what it is? I can’t send a picture right now but I can tomorrow.

Kstreiss

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":k55ns44t said:
very close up photos of nostrils (both of them) will help.
How? They don’t show up when I click XIMG. Also, any idea what I could be? Just a really big nose plug that doesn’t want to budge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom