Underweight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarbharas

Hi everyone, I’ve had my baby Beardie, Pip, for a month now and he’s 4 months old. He’s really active and sweet and he eats at least 30 medium sized crickets a day, but I’m concerned that he might be on the skinny side. I’m not 100% positive, but I think his hipbones are really sticking out? I’ll post pics so you all can see, but if he is underweight, how should I go about getting him to eat more?
97778-6052534622.jpg
97778-1182024107.jpg
97778-7894799313.jpg

And here’s a pic of his setup, I have cardboard stuck in the sides because I made the platform myself and there’s a few gaps he can get stuck into :)
97778-1285036640.jpg

RarestDragon

Hatchling Member
He looks fine to me. Might be a little on the thin side but he's definitely not underweight. Can you get a better picture of his head? I can't see if he has normal fat pads on his head or not. Either way, I think he's fine.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He looks fine. :) If he'll eat a few more crix per feeding that might bump his growth up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom