Weight Questions????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I adopted a 5 year old beardie almost 3 months ago. It was a struggle the first few weeks because of feeding issues. His previous owner didn't feed him daily there was no schedule, they also just gave him super worms no greens or veggies.
Finally I've gotten him into a great schedule where he loves his veggies, greens and some fruit. And only eats a few supers twice a week or so for treats(he kinda got himself on that schedule).
I have been tracking his weight since we got him. Apparently he was on the smaller side. He had been gaining weight and over all healthy.
What is a good weight for his age?

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
The best way to judge the correct weight is by looking. All dragons are structured differently and vastly vary in weights. If you post a pic we could tell you if he is too big, too small etc. But in terms of going by an actual weight based on age that would not be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom