My beardie looks healthy but is very sluggish/lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkinsmoms

101210-407266170.jpg
Pumpkin I believe is 7-8 months old. Her daily diet is Dubai’s, collard,mustard, and turnip greens. Sprinkled with calcium with VIT.D3. She is starting to go longer days with out pooping. She just seems lazy but no sighs of being ill. We have had her for 5 months and this behavior is new. Her belly is really big now and loose skin on her chest. I’ve felt it and there is nothing that I can feel. I just want to see maybe if it is possible she can be becoming gravid? I may just be being a paranoid beardie mom but better safe than sorry. Thanks guys.
101210-7196212732.jpg
101210-8433898748.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She looks pretty good overall. She is pretty young to be gravid but I suppose it's possible. Sometimes they just go through sluggish periods and then come back out of it. Her diet sounds good. Is she eating her greens well? You don't need to dust the salad as that is nutrient rich as it is. Just the bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom