Need Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

creedture

Hi. My bearded dragon has been inactive lately. She hasn't shed in 4 months and used to eat every day and now eats every other. Her tank on the left is 86 degrees, middle is 93 degrees, ramp is 95 degrees and hammock is 105 degrees. She has a heat lamp that is 100W and a UVB bulb that turns off at 10pm and turns on at 10am. I have no heat at night. Is anything wrong with her?
101177-7089477279.jpg
101177-3225545190.jpg
101177-4046812691.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She looks OK based on those photos. How old is she? Eating every other day is not unusual once they get to be adults and their growth slows. Has she ever gone into brumation? I would keep track of her weight and log that for reference. Which UVB bulb are you using?

creedture

Original Poster
She is a little over 7 months old. She has not went into Brumation before. I am using a reptisun 10 from petsmart.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
creedture":2ar6438m said:
Hello,

even though it's a reptisun 10.0 It is a coil UVB, which can be harmful to the beardies eyes and it doesn't produce adequate UVB. You Need a Reptisun 10.0 T5HO(high output) Tube bulb if you want your beardie to have Adequate UVB.

Pretty beardie Btw! ?

-HippieLizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom