BEARDIE WONT EAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vsricky

My beardie is about 10 months old and the past 3 days has not been wanting to eat. HE ate one dubia roach in the two days and Will not eat again. He’s been acting a Little’s sluggish in his tank but once i take him out he’s perfectly fine running around. I saw his eyes bludge yesterday like when they’re about to shed his body does look a little dull in color like if he’s going to shed but this is the first time he completely goes off food when he sheds . Is this normal ? I’m thinking maybe it might be that he’s going to do a “full body” shed because he’s light grey everywhere except his tail. His temps are good and I changed out his uvb about a month ago so I not think that is the problem . Please help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom