muscle man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot is my 14 month old male. His over all length is 18.5in but his snout to vent length is 8.5in. I weighed him today and he was 570g (1.27 lbs). last time i weighed his was about 2 months ago and he was 542g. He doesnt look chubby or over weight so does that mean he is mostly muscle? His tank is set up so he can do allot of climbing and even jumping.
100721-9865383720.jpg

He looks great to me! Some dragons are just built differently. Exercise is a great way to keep a healthy dragon. Good job on the variety of activities.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
He Looks Like a healthy dude, He sounds to be a good size and weight, He Looks similar to my Loki, Who is very muscular and active, He is 19 1/2" and is 1 lb 1 oz. Exercise is great for bearded dragons. :) View media item 60613 This Is Loki.

-HippieLizards.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Thank you. :) We call him the "Gentile Giant" Because he is so huge yet so sweet and cuddly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom