IMPACTION OR INFERTILE EGGS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past week my bearded dragon hardly ate, stayed in mainly one spot, and went to sleep early. Today she ate a little but but now she is running around the viv going crazy. She even cut her foot on some of the grapvine :( So I took pretty much everything out of the viv to prefent further injury. Now what do I do?!?!?!?!?
95555-6510191304.jpg
95555-8891670988.jpg
95555-6140252347.jpg
95555-8401504461.jpg
95555-6802205397.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, she may have eggs so set up a laybox. A medium plastic tote with about 10-12" of dampened sand or sand/topsoil mix. Pile it high on one side and start a tunnel . Or you can put a large upside down shoebox [ or similar box ] with one end cut out over the sand and start a " cave " in the box.

frederickajordan

Original Poster
AHBD":qpm4kbso said:
Hi there, she may have eggs so set up a laybox. A medium plastic tote with about 10-12" of dampened sand or sand/topsoil mix. Pile it high on one side and start a tunnel . Or you can put a large upside down shoebox [ or similar box ] with one end cut out over the sand and start a " cave " in the box.

is this ok?
95555-203140746.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Good for you to get that together , looks like she wants to dig already ! Actually you need about 5-6X as much soil, then put the shoebox upside down over top of it, like a cave with the soil packed inside. Here's a video on youtube, start around the 2 minute mark and you'll see how the guy adds the shoebox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNwqHsV7peE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom