Bearded Dragon depression? Very worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccablue

Hello!
My beardie Pico has been doing quite well thanks to all the help I’ve gotten from this website. However this has to do with my friends bearded dragon.

Her beardie has gone from being very active to staying under her log hide 24/7. This has been the case for at least two months now. About a month ago it became very rare that she would use the bathroom, now only pooping maybe once every 3-4 days. Within the past week she also hasn’t been eating, not even moving crickets or super worms, even fruits, have any interest to her. She did eat two days ago, a few super worms, but that has been it. I’m very worried about her.

When I visit I’ve been trying to take her out so she can snuggle, which she seems to soak up every bit of attention she can get. She’s become very weak and lazy, what can I do to help?

karbock

Tell us all of the supplies you use and pictures of your terrarium and setup if you can. Most importantly size of tank, lighting setup, feeding, and temperatures at the basking spot and cool side. Also pictures of the beardie would be helpful to allow us to make a better determination of any possible problems. Also where you live would be useful so we can have some information on your climate near you. Simply state or province depending on where you live. Nothing in depth of course just want a idea of your temps outside and weather. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom