I accidentally kicked my beardie and he is angry at me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkersandjack

Pinky was running around on the floor as usual and I thought that he was under my bed, but when I got up to put something on my dresser I accidentally kicked him. So stupid of me to not pay attention I know!! But his neck puffed out and turned black and he opened his mouth at me, totally pissed. When I put my hand near him he was not aggresuve towards me and let me pet him and seemed to enjoy it considering he begun to close his eyes. I felt terrible so I picked him up once he calmed down after petting him and his neck is no longer black, or turning back to its normal color after laying under the coverd with him for some time. Should I be concerned? Help!!

If he was still in pain his beard would stay black, I think he will be fine considering that and also that you haven't seen any limping (I assume).

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah it sounds like he was just startled. They are good to forgive and forget pretty quickly =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom