Yellow Fungus or Natural Coloring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OreoRaven

full

I just noticed this now and it really glows underneath her UVB bulb. She is very active and just got done eating and running around on my bed. She is in a 40 gallon tank with a warm spot of 98 degrees and a cool spot of 76, her humidity is a bit high but that's just because of some rain we had yesterday.

She hasn't shed in a while but I read that it is normal for juvenile beardies to not shed as much as babies. I have also noticed this color on her shoulders and also her back, I'm hoping it is just her colors coming in as she isn't even a year old yet. (She will be in September)

Any help would be greatly appreciated~! I tried to get some better pics but she insisted on running around all over the place lol.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That doesn't look like YF to me. Natural coloring and the skin may be a bit thicker due to oncoming shed perhaps. It doesn't have the scabby/wounded appearance that yellow fungus usually shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom