A few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimoo

Hello!I have had a few 'New parent nervous wreck' questions on here before :lol: but now i just have some things i have found interesting and wonder if any of you would know! My little lizard who is about 3 months old has started to grow some muscles, and i have noticed with her back legs, there are weird lines, they arent round and chubby, now i dont know whether this means she has just very strong legs or if she isnt being fed enough (Maybe she's a bodybuilder), What i am trying to get at is that she has very prominent thigh muscles and calf muscles!

Another question i have is, I dont know if this is normal, but when she eats, after a few worms her chest/stomach squeezes and her chin expands, then she releases and does it again about 3 times, Is this just her compressing food and pushing it down toward her stomach? Thanks! I will post a picture in a moment :D

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Shimoo":ynhaokld said:
Hello!I have had a few 'New parent nervous wreck' questions on here before :lol: but now i just have some things i have found interesting and wonder if any of you would know! My little lizard who is about 3 months old has started to grow some muscles, and i have noticed with her back legs, there are weird lines, they arent round and chubby, now i dont know whether this means she has just very strong legs or if she isnt being fed enough (Maybe she's a bodybuilder), What i am trying to get at is that she has very prominent thigh muscles and calf muscles!

<<< thunder thighs and calfs come with the territory....
this is Peppa at about 5 months old
29apr2016_peppa_snuggle_at_elbow2.gif

Another question i have is, I dont know if this is normal, but when she eats, after a few worms her chest/stomach squeezes and her chin expands, then she releases and does it again about 3 times, Is this just her compressing food and pushing it down toward her stomach? Thanks! I will post a picture in a moment :D

<<<< some do this when they have a big mouth full .... think like a pelican. Some believe beardies can store food in their baggy throats.
Let her pace the feeding - smaller portions per serve.

at her age - MINIMUM 2 meals of live insects as many as she wants , per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom