Strange Bearded Dragon Behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bweiser18

So my Beardie who is 4 months old has been acting a little odd here for about 3 days. She has skipped dinner 2 days in a row. She’s always eating 3 times a day. But although she is still eating a lot for breakfast and lunch so I wasn’t really concerned but shes been going in her house at like 5:30 PM and not coming back out for about 2-3 days now which concerns me because her bed time is usually 8 o clock. She’s going to the bathroom still everyday. She’s eating a lot still. Just kinda sleepy? And no she’s not shedding she just came off a shed about a week or 2 ago.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Has your weather been up & down quite a bit in your area lately? Strange weather patterns
can definitely affect them & their appetites.
At 4 months of age, she's too young to really bromate, though, sometimes they can technically
have a bit of a slow down. Since she's eating quite a bit & still going to the bathroom, she may
just be slown down a bit if she has been growing rapidly.
You could always get a fecal exam done on her to be sure that she doesn't have worms or any
parasites that are causing some lethargic behavior. It doesn't sound too likely though, since her
appetite is so good.
Which UVB light are you using currently? Are the temperatures optimal for her?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom