Shed/skin issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
I know I've mentioned before that I've had problems with RJs humidity being kinda low. In the past he's hada spot in his nose that came off a little tough. Also I've mentioned the spots on his elbows that seem to have "cracked." (they do seem to be healing, however pretty slowly. They're not "open" anymore, but not fully healed either) I mention all this because of a couple spots on his fans hand i noticed, and wonder if there's something else going on.
I know it's really hard to make out, but one spot is at the beginning (near the top of his hand) of his second finger (from the left) and the other is close to the nail on his third finger.
89591-3510613139.jpg
89591-4796358771.jpg

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry, i looked through my camera again and looks like this picture is a little better than the others.
89591-5385657782.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
No I don't see it. And lots of dragons will have little nicks here + there on their feet, some of mine did all through the years when I owned them. They are so active + climbing/clawing at things. Your dragon't toes look fine. :)

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ok thanks. Iforgot to takea picture, butiwas wondering how long do you think it should take for his elbows to heal? Do you remember the picture i sent you when it first happened? It's not "open" anymore, but it's still not fully healed. It kinda just looks like a small circle with no scale. OH! And did i tell you he's started eating better? :) he's been doing great with eating. No veggies though. Ithought adults are suppose to be more about veggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom